Join the Public Affairs Association of Canada (PAAC) for a breakfast and panel discussion that will focus on how organizations can advance their advocacy efforts with the new Federal government.
“Advancing your Ottawa advocacy efforts with the new Federal Government”
Wednesday, April 13, 2016
Join the Public Affairs Association of Canada (PAAC) for a breakfast and panel discussion on April 13th that will focus on how organizations can advance their advocacy efforts with the new Federal government.
- What are the new government’s policy priorities, what are their likely early initiatives, and for what industries/sectors?
- How best to align your organization’s advocacy efforts and strategies so they resonate loudly and have the greatest impact on the government’s policy and decision making, as it affects your industry?
- Will Stewart, Managing Principal at Navigator and Co-Founder, Ensight Canada
- Barry Campbell, President, Campbell Strategies
- Gabriel Miller, Director of Public Issues, Canadian Cancer Society
- Bob Richardson, Executive Vice-President, Public Affairs, Edelman Canada
John Capobianco, Senior Vice President & Senior Partner, Public Affairs Lead, Americas, Fleishman-Hillard
A networking opportunity will follow the event.
8:00 a.m.: Registration & Continental Breakfast
8:30 a.m.: Session
10:00 a.m.: Adjournment
Borden Ladner Gervais LLP (Toronto)
40 King Street West, 44th Floor
PAAC Member: $40.00 + HST
Non-Member: $80.00 + HST
Student Member: $25.00 + HST